From the product range "Super", one of the best flashback arrestors in the world. For reliable protection against dangerous gas backflow and flashback in accordance with DIN EN ISO 5175-1. Every Arrestor 100% tested.
Extinguish dangerous flashbacks with sintered stainless steel elements. Immediately cut off the gas supply, and therefore prevent dangerous further work after any flashback or gas backflow via pressure sensitive cut-off valve. Extinguish sustained backfire – via temperature-sensitive cut-off valve. Avoid the formation of explosive mixtures in the gas supply – via non-return valves. Indicate flashbacks and gas backflow optically – via red alarm mark. Allow simple resumption of work after the cause of hazard has been removed – via resetting the sleeve. Offer long service life due to protection against dirt – via filter at gas inlet.
Operation / Usage:
The Flashback Arrestors are used against gas backflow and flashback at pipeline outlets and single cylinder equipment. The Flashback Arrestors can be installed independent of the orientation but according to gas flow. Each blowpipe should have its own Flashback Arrestor. The maximum ambient / working temperature is 70 °C / 158 °F
- Highest quality from the world market leader
- Safety elements: flame arrestor [FA], temperature-sensitive cut-off valve [TV], non-return valve [NV], filter on gas inlet, plus pressure sensitive cut-off valve [PV]
- Stops supply of fuel gas in case of flashback and shows warning signal, easy recommissioning
- Every arrestor 100% tested
- BAM certified
- 27,5 X 124 mm
- Acetylene max. 10 m³/h (free flow-off)
- Fuel gases max. 60 m³/h (free flow-off)
- Oxygen max. 95 m³/h (free flow-off)