PCL Vertex Coupling with RP 1/4 Female Thread - AC91CF
Vertex couplings are specially designed to be less likely to accidentally disconnect when used in trailing hose applications in garages and workshops. PCL Vertex Couplings are specially designed for TRAILING HOSE applications.
- Ideal for trailing hose applications in garage and tyre shop environments (e.g. portable air tools and PCL hand held tyre inflation equipment).
- Compatible with the Standard Adaptor range
- Protective shoulder prevents dirt penetration and accidental disconnection
- Steel Construction - robust and hard-wearing, ideal for use in the engineering/workshop environment
- Positive locking mechanism
- Nominal Bore: 4.8 mm
- Maximum Flow Rate: 43 cfm @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure: 200 psi / 14 bar
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 100°C
- Type: Double Action
- Interchangeability: Rectus 19