PCL Professional Workshop Hose Reel 10 Metres of 10mm i/d Hose
Introducing PCL’s new medium-sized Workshop Pro Hose Reels, available with different lengths and diameters of hose to suit user needs.
Designed with safety in mind, these new hose reels feature a slow retracting mechanism, taking 9 seconds to fully retract, preventing accidental loss of hose control during retraction, reducing the risk of injury or damage.
Auto retract is standard, neatly storing the hose with no kinks, tangles or effort allowing ease of use and reducing non-value added time. Each features a hose stop that stops in any position - and is adjustable at the flick of a lever. This new time-saving feature is an industry first.
The hose reels are easy to maintain, with built-in cleaning brushes now included as standard to avoid debris being taken back into the reel which can cause the layering system to fail and have been specifically designed for use with compressed air in garages, workshops and industrial applications.
- Slow retraction - up to 9 seconds to fully retract - ensures safety in the workplace
- Easy to use adjustable hose stopper - Reduces non-value added time
- Auto retract - Easily and smoothly rewinds the hose
- Built-in cleaning brush as standard to keep the hose clean
- Easy to maintain with long life and low life time costs
- High impact polypropylene construction for maximum durability
- Stylish product and packaging
- Copper tail outlet thread with dust cap
- Steel wall mounting 180° swivel bracket
- Supplied with fitted leader hose
- Weight (kg): 8.0
- Inlet Connection: Rp 1/4
- Outlet Connection: R 1/4
- Hose Length: 10 m
- Hose I.D.: 8 mm
- Hose Material: PVC Hybrid
- Maximum Working Pressure: 8 bar / 120 psi
- Housing Material: Polypropylene