DeWALT DT6118-QZ SDS Plus 18mm Drill Bit Hardened Steel 150mm X 200mm
DeWALT has earned a reputation for designing, engineering and building tough industrial machinery. In 1923 Raymond DeWALT invented the radial arm saw that for decades continued to set the standard for quality and durability. It was the start of our long lasting reputation among professional craftsmen: tough, powerful, precise, rugged and reliable. These became the trademarks of the DeWALT name. Today these characteristics are incorporated through long experience and state-of-the-art engineering into every product of DeWALT's broad range of high performance, portable, electric power tools and accessories.
SDS+ drill bits comprising patented, high-volume, multi-flutes that quickly channel the driling dust away from the hole, saving both time & money. The durable carbide tip allows easy centering and spot drilling and the reinforced flute and self-centering tip provide fast and accurate drilling in concrete. SDS Plus Drill Bit allows for effortless drilling. For smooth work, the carbide plate is grooved and bears notches that penetrate material more easily and prevent jamming in concrete. Furthermore, AWB brazing and hardening technology reduces vibration during drilling to minimise strain on the user. The bit is intended for use on masonry and concrete. It is compatible with rotary hammers with SDS plus holders.
- 200mm Total Length, 150mm Drill Body (50mm Shank)
- Longer life, faster drilling and greater durability
- Optimised flute design allows efficient debris removal
- Hardened body for extra strength and reduced breakage
- New tip design ensures better bit penetration
- Ideal for all rotary hammers with SDS+ holder
- Suitable for concrete, masonry, brick, anchors, fixings, hard concrete, green concrete, engineering brick