Belts have large diameter ARAMID KEVLAR cords, impregnated with special compound which eliminates the need for re-tensioning. Our belts are able to withstand high levels of reverse flexing usually associated with "serpentine" drives, and external idler placement with high resistance to oil, heat and cracking.
- High tensile strength
- Non extensibility
- High resistance to shock loads
- High resistance to wear and tear
- Reduced slippage while clutching
- High resistance to repeated reverse flexing
- High resistance to oil, heat, and cracking